Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!

So how was your weekend guys? Well mine is just the same old boring weekend were I just spend here at home lol, didn't go out for a week :|, I had colds but I feel better now :) . I was kinda busy promoting my monetized blog this past week and updating it, I also have a new site which is a photoblog under dollie.us network :) luckily i'm one of those 45 members who joined yey! anyway you may visit it if you have time :) http://nina.dollie.us ( link-ex dollies? or anyone who have photoblog ).




( taken last jan 26 @ there house using his papa's cellphone lol )
It was my niece who also my god daugther's 5th birthday last january 26, we didn't have a party that usually happened every birthday but today we had a small handa for her :) tho she already had a small handa last friday at there house. It was fun seeing my nieces and nephew jumping around, making noises haha. I took some photo's and even my friend lea was happy when she saw my niece ella thru webcam and talking to her. Buong araw ata ako naghihikbi kasi I didn't get much sleep last night hehe, my sister and I were playing audition till 12 midnight :P while I was downloading albums of songs then I had to wake up early today heehee. Anyway I'll blog hop tomorrow :) good night everyone!

I will leave you with this lol my nephew wearing a girl's dress T__T but it's cute lol ( may potential ang batang ito lagot na hihihi )


the other side of little macky haha

No comments: